| doctor of social sciences in the field of security sciences. Assistant professor in the Department of Security Policy at the Institute of Political Sciences of the Cardinal Stefan Wyszynski University in Warsaw. He defended his doctoral thesis entitled “Civil Protection under the Conditions of Armed Conflict in Poland” in 2011 at the National Security Faculty of the National Defence University of Warsaw. In his research, he explores the fields of general security, crisis management, civil protection and threats of the southern Caucasus. A member of the Krakow Branch of the Polish Ethnological Society, an armenologist. A long-time employee of the Ministry of the Interior and Administration (in the position of the Minister’s Advisor, in the years 2005 – 2007 the Head of the Civil Defense Division in the Department of Crisis Management and Defense Matters) and the Government Security Center. Lecturer: National Defence University of Warsaw, University of Szczecin, Main School of Fire Service, Lower Silesian Higher School of Public Services. Auditor of security systems in the field of security management, risk and business continuity. Trainer and lecturer:
- Higher Defense Courses at the National Defence University of Warsaw.
- Civil Defense Training Center in Chorz
- IBD Business School.
- IKG Technology.
✪ Implementer of trainings in the field of crisis management, civil planning, threat analysis, risk management for including the Ministry of National Education, the Ministry of Culture and National Heritage, the Institute of National Remembrance, the Association of Voluntary Fire Brigades of the Republic of Poland and local self-government units.
✪ Author of numerous scientific publications, including being an editor:
- Memory of the future. Risk analysis for crisis management – 2015.
- Logistic support for emergency services by crisis management bodies – 2014.
- National System of Detection of Contamination and Alerting – selected issues – 2017
✪ Editor of Scientific Notebooks International Center for Intercultural and Interreligious Dialogue of UKSW. Reviewer of scientific papers and publications, associate of the Safety & Fire Technique journal.
✪ Participant of research and development and research projects, including:
- Institutionalisation and optimisation of the hierarchical model of matrices of public security and the resource management system and rescue operations.
- The system of monitoring of medical resources for integrated rescue and emergency notification system during routine operations and for crisis management in the state.
- Effective mechanisms of security and data exchange in crisis response processes and rescue operations.
- Public administration in the medical emergency system.
- System of counteracting and combating threats resulting from unlawful and purposeful use of mobile platforms.
- A highly specialized platform supporting civil planning and rescue in the public administration of the Republic of Poland and organizational units of the KSRG.
- A comprehensive logistics security system for multi-agency rescue operations.
- Risk assessment methodology for the needs of the crisis management system of the Republic of Poland.
- Anvil – Analysis of civil security systems in Europe.
- An integrated system of building crisis management plans based on modern IT technologies.
- Reference set of explosives samples for training and validation of service dogs.
- System of counteracting and combating threats resulting from unlawful and purposeful use of mobile platforms (flying and floating).
- Integration and support of information management processes and optimization of alert and alarm system decisions.